About me

I have been homesteading pretty much all my life. I love everything about country living and being able to provide my own food. I have learned a lot through trial and error, the natives we lived with growing up in the Amazon jungle, reading as many books as I could get my hands on and various other ways. I currently live at our small farm in Texas that we are trying to live as sustainable as possible. We teach classes on everything from chicken raising, to goat milking, to butchering, to gardening, to alternative cooking methods and so much more. In this blog I will attempt to share some of my homesteading knowledge and advice and hopefully help out others that desire to live off the land!
Please join me in this adventure in living!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stories from the Amazon - Sunken Canoe Adventure

Stories from the Amazon - Crazy Bull part 1

Stories from the Amazon - Horse trading