Goat Milk Soap!

My current journey in homesteading and farming as a single woman now include a small business making goat milk soap from the milk from my goats. It started because I had way too many milk goats and too much milk and not having a licensed dairy I was unable to sell the milk. So my creative thinking had to work overload and I decided to give the soap making a try. Since I wanted to be as natural and from the farm as  possible, my focus became using the goats milk and as many herbs and natural colors as possible. 

Currently I have a list of over 20 types of goat milk soap that I regularly keep in stock, plus some that I try once or twice or seasonal scents. The goat milk makes such a wonderful bar of soap with so many qualities that benefit the skin.

My soaps are now located in about 5 different local shops, plus local farmers markets and craft fairs, plus my new website: www.goatmilksoapsandstuff.com

 This is one of my personal favorites. It is Citrus Sage and has ground sage grown in our organic garden. It smells very fresh and light.

This is one of my best selling soaps, scented with Lavender. Who doesn't love lavender? Ok, well since I'm in the business of selling scented things I have discovered that actually quite a few people don't care for lavender. It's still one of my favorite scents as well as to consume. Yummy cup of hot lavender tea... Anyway, back in focus. This soap is very gentle and soothing.
Both of these plus more can be purchased on my website: www.goatmilksoapsandstuff.com



Comments

  1. I have always wanted to homestead and make soap! Its a dream of mine and my husband's once we are in a position to buy a place 😊

    I want to try the citrus and sage!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stories from the Amazon - Sunken Canoe Adventure

Stories from the Amazon - Horse trading

Stories from the Amazon - Crazy Bull part 1